Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My trip book class for Sat 5th and Wed 9th


I have to start by saying this class was totally inspired from a book made by Teneale Williams. I thought the idea was fantastic and her execution fabulous so had to make up my own.


So this class is all about creating a journal where you can record holiday memories, place photos and memorabilia in the many pockets and envelopes throughout the book. I have also included a place to record the holiday destination on the front of the book.


It's just impossible to show you all the pages, and besides you would probably fall asleep looking at them all - but each one is different to the next. I think you will enjoy looking through it for years once it is completed. And there is enough embellishment throughout so completing the journal after your holiday will be a cinch. You are welcome to customise your book with any of the stamps I have, so yours can be a boat, plane or road journal. I am thinking one of mine would also make a great gift for a friend travelling overseas in June!


I am currently offering this class on Sat 5th at 10.30am and Wed 9th March at 10am. If the Saturday class fills I will possibly hold another the following week, but will let you know. Cost is $25 and includes all materials and tools for the class and a light morning tea. If anyone attending owns a sahara sand inkpad it would be helpful if you could bring that along.
All welcome but please email me to reserve a spot.

No comments: