Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Introducing the new Petite Purse Die

I have a confession to make. I love handbags. Absolutely love them. It doesn't matter how many I have, I can always have more. So when I first saw this petite purse die a few months ago on an american blog, I just had to have it, and have been waiting impatiently ever since. The best thing about it is, just how easy it is to make these little beauties. Just two small strips of adhesive to assemble the bag and then two more to attach the handle, which makes it perfect to make in bulk for christmas, birthday parties, baby showers or just beautiful little gifts. I thought today I would start with showing you some christmas ones.
A typical santa bag, well nearly!

This one reminds me of Dorothy's slippers in the Wizard of OZ.

A nice elegant one using 'Be of Good Cheer' DSP on the flap.

Thanks for dropping by today. I will be back tomorrow with a few more purses. Here's a quick look at them all.




No comments: