Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mini Launch on Sat 2nd and Wed 6th April


Yeh! Its time for a new mini. I love playing with new things. There's something exciting about using new products which really inspires me to work. Anyway, if you would like to get your hands on a new mini, make some cards as pictured above and have a nice chat with some lovely ladies, you are welcome to attend either on the Saturday at 10.30 or Wednesday at 10am. This is a discounted class at only $15, PLUS, I'll have a super special for all who attend, PLUS, a lucky door prize, and some morning tea.
Please RSVP asap if you would like to attend. My email is lovemumandme@bigpond.com

1 comment:

Monique said...

I have just been looking through your blog as a first time visitor and am blown away by your creativity! I have added myself to your follow list, thanks for all the inspiration.