Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Christmas mix class, Saturday 22nd and Wednesday 26th

This class is continuing with the christmas theme. It will be here before you know it...and I’m determined to be prepared!

The first card is called a telescopic card. It usually uses circles (it makes more sense with a name like that), but I wanted to try something different, and tried squares. I’m using my new stamp set called No Peeking.

And this is it when opened up. My kids loved this one. I love that its a bit different from the norm, but still easy to construct.


I love using razzlebury for xmas cards. I think its such an elegant colour, and combined with that beautiful ornament..yum!


Next up is a simple card using ribbon for colour and texture. The sentiment is from a new stamp set called Many Merry Messages. I just adore it. I was really lacking in great christmas words, and this fills the gap perfectly.


And lastly a candy wrapper box for a small present. My son looked at this sample and told me he didn't like it. I thought he might not have liked the colours, but when I asked him, he said he didn't like the fact that you couldnt open it till christmas. Kids!
This class is on Saturday the 22nd at 10am and Wednesday the 26th at 10.30am. Cost is $20 and is all inclusive. Email me if you would like to attend, so I can prepare a kit for you.



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the class yesterday , Michelle - love every one of these.

Unknown said...

I just love all these creations!! WOW!! It was hard to pick just one but I decided I really love this simple but elegant candy cane card!! Awesome!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #78 with a link back to your blog on 9-30-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Have a great day!!
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com