Sunday, June 29, 2008
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
This is the sample for the Envelope book on Wednesday 25th June at my house in Baulkham Hills at 10am. Class cost is $20 and covers all materials except the photos of course! In this class we will cover techniques such as rock and rollin' with stamps, dry embossing and using envelopes in a non traditional way to quickly construct a book. This is one you can easily recreate at home, great for gifts or displaying your precious memories. You can bring your photos on the day, or put them in later its up to you. Please bring your trimmer with scoring blade if you have one.
This is a pic with it opened up.
This pic shows the pockets where you can include further photos.
I used 5 photos in total (2 of which I cut down). You could possibly include a few more, or less if you want to journal on one of the cards.
Please email me if you are interested in attending. I would love to see you here.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Here's another card I made recently using the Stampin' Up Spring Fling paper and my new photo corner punch (just lovin this punch!). Its very glittery in real life, it just doesn't show up in the photo. This card is for Erin who just loves pink and greeen together. The chipboard letters are from American Crafts.
Monday, June 16, 2008
I had so much fun on the weekend at the
watercolouring class that I was inspired
to get out my water colour crayons and do
some myself. This simple card uses the
hostess set Oh, So Lovely, words from
Basic Phrases, the Spring Fling designer paper,
and taffeta ribbon.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Just a few close ups of the cards for Saturdays
watercolouring class. The first card is a gel card,
which is really fun for kids (and me) to play with.
My kids love this one the best!
This is a close up of the card. (Sorry about the
bad photography). You can just see the bubbles
from the gel.
This is the shaker box card. I love this cute little crab!
And this is the tag card which you can pull
out and put the recipient's name on.
If you would like to attend this class on Saturday
at my place at Baulkham Hills please email me to
reserve a spot or for more details.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Saffron scrapbook in a box
This weeks class is a scrapbook in a box. It has 12 flaps you can stick photos on (or you can add journalling to some flaps, or use this as an elaborate card for someone special with messages on the flaps). The top is decorated with a dahlia fold flower. This is a great addition to cards, scrapbook pages or off the page items and its really easy to make. For this class you can make either the saffron (yellow) version or the pink one shown below, but I will need to know before hand which you would prefer. If you would like to attend please email me to reserve your spot. Class cost is $20 and covers all materials, and beginners are welcome.
Pic shows flaps on pink version.
The saffron version completely open.
Pink version open.
The pink version.
Hope you can all make it.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
the birthday boy. This is a great way to use small scraps of paper and all
those chipboard letters we seem to accumulate over time. It looked alot
more sparkly than it shows in the photo. Most importantly Jackson seemed
to like it. Stay tuned for next weeks class...
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ummmm about me....
1. I love knitting. My grandmother taught me when I was 4 years old and have loved it ever since.
2. I love girlie movies, much to my husbands disgust.
3. I have a terrible sweet tooth, I love anything and everything that has sugar in it.
4. I'm a night owl. I love to work late into the night, but get up later than I should every morning, so its always a mad dash to get the kids to school on time.
5. I love my work at the moment. Making and teaching craft is a long time dream for me. I also love to attend classes, and try to do so as often as possible.
6. I have lost 3 grandparents in the last six months, so its been a very rough time for the family.
7. Having kids has taught me so much about myself, has made me value life, family and friends and given me more joy than I knew possible.
As i'm pretty new to this blog world I will have to think about who to tag and get back to you.
Would you like 25% off
Put down the phone, turn off the computer, and break free from the ‘e’!
Remember when you got letters in your mailbox instead of your inbox?
Throughout the month of June Stampin’ Up! is taking the time to unplug
and unwind and reconnect with friends and loved ones through handmade
cards. And we invite you to eScape with us.
Reconnect with your “wireless network” by attending an eScape event or
hosting one of your own! Take advantage of the 25% discount on products
in the eScape bundle to help you create that special message from the
heart. eScape in June…..
- eScape Bundle (item 113705):
Circle of Friendship stamp setp. (pg. 112) $33.95
Love Notes assortment (pg. 132) $13.50
1-1/4″ Circle punch (pg. 142) $30.95
- Total (non-bundled) $78.40
- eScape Bundle price $58.80
An extra $50 to spend!!!
Stampin’ Up! hostesses get extra hostess awards 1 June-15 July, in addition
to the already fantastic hostess benefits!
From 1 June to 15 July, Stampin’ Up! hostesses can earn an EXTRA $50 to
use toward Stampin’ Up! products of their choice when they host a
workshop totaling $700 or more!
This extra benefit is included along with the standard hostess benefits they
receive when they host a workshop. The standard hostess benefits include
- A free Idea Book & Catalogue 2008-2009 worth $12.95.
- Free stamp sets only available to hostesses (with qualifying orders;
select from the products on pages 17-24 of the catalogue).
- Free Stampin’ Up! products of your choice
So this now means that with a $700 party total, you’ll receive $130 free
products instead of the usual $80.
If you would like to book a party, just call or email me. If you AREN’T able
to host a party, perhaps you’d like to have a Catalogue Party. Just collect
orders from friends and family, email or phone them through and you’ll
still benefit from the extra extra promotion!