Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Card in a box day continued


I have been incredibly busy this week preparing for the Mother's Day market tomorrow at St Ives, so sorry that I have not posted these sooner, but here they are.
The card above is the one I brought along to the day. I kept it very simple since I knew we had to make a lot of cards on the day.


This card by Rachel Capps is just beautiful. I love the colours, in fact I copied them for the class last week. Just wish I had inked the stamp up alittle more! Oh well..


This card by the lovely Michelle Knight is so pretty. Pink is so Michelle. It's such a cute use of the scallop envelope, and who knew the Cottage Garden flower stamp fitted so well in our five petal flower punch..... Well I didn't!


This card was designed by Angela Parker, whom alot of you know from the Saturday classes. such a great use of the chalks. I always love chalking, ......should do it way more often.

This card was designed by Jenny Blanch, a new member of my team, and one of the worlds nicest people. Love the colours - the new melon mambo and certainly celery. Just looks so fresh and happy.


This card was made by Cathy Knight. Cathy had only joined Stampin Up a few days before this event, so I was so impressed by this effort. I love the black inked card edges, and the use of the ribbon. Very clever.


This card was designed by Donna Orthorp. It's an easel card using the beautiful new papers from the Autumn mini. I have been giving easel cards out frequently to family members lately. It's nice to do something a little different from the norm.

This card was designed by Joanna Wassens. Wouldn't this make a great card for a young boy!
Joanna, like myself has two boys, and is probably having to make lots of boy cards for all the parties they seem to get invited to almost every weekend.
I just love the Timeless Type alphabet die, such a classic font, that goes with almost anything and a very handy size. And love the new storage boxes!

This card was designed by the always lovely Rachel Jackson. Notice the razzlebury ribbon is using the plain side, not the spotted side. Its great the ribbon can be so versatile.
I will be sharing a room with Rachel at convention later this month....can't wait. It should be a fabulous time.

No comments: