Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The retired list is here

The retired list has now been decided. You can find it here.

http://www3.stampinup.com/au/documents/RetiredList_0309_AUNZ_Num.pdf

Alot of the items have been discounted, but are only available to stocks last.
They have already run out of Sky Blue, Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, and Groovy Guava refills so if you want something from the list please be quick. I procrasted last year about a few items, and they sold out in the mean time, and I am still kicking myself.

Don't forget if you attend a class in April I will give you a new Stampin' Up catalogue for absolutely free (RRP $12.95). It should provide you with hours of enjoyable reading.

Come to any of the classes in march, and I'll have some extra bargains for you also.

No comments: