Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm going blue

I've just had a terrible week with loads of monitor troubles, which has resulted in today purchasing a new one. Don't you just hate when your computer does not perform properly!

Anyway, I have made heaps of projects over the last few weeks, so I will endeavour to show you a few over the next few days. The first is a card I was asked to make which had to be not 'too girly' or flowery. I used the Spring Break designer papers ($8.96 for 12 sheets) some sky blue and blue bayou card stock, Cherished Memories Rub ons and blue bayou stitched ribbon. The white letters are from Making Memories.


The second project is a card book made from the beautiful Spring Silhouettes designer papers (also only $8.96). I just love these papers, they are going to be missed in this household. I also used some wild wasabi and sky blue cardstock, a flower from the pretties kit, and some ribbons and gemstones.


This pic shows one of the page spreads from within the book.
These papers and cardstock are only available till the end of the month.
I'll be back soon with some more samples, so stay tuned.





1 comment:

ktstamps said...

Michelle, I love this book. Are you still selling them? Please advise.
You did an outstanding job on this project! kt