Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Card class on Saturday 10th January at 10.30am


I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday.
If you are not basking in the sun on a tropical island and would like to spend some time making cards and a gift tag this Saturday I have a class on for all those interested.We will be using lots of new stamp sets from the summer mini. (Have I mentioned before how much I love using new sets! ) The class will focus largely on using markers with stamps, but will also include some watercoloring. ...Oh, and also some new very cool punches. (And you know I'm addicted to punches!)


Lots of marker use in this card.



I have used new papers and stamp sets in this card.


This stamp is from 'For Father' set. Isn't it cute!


If you would like to attend on Saturday the 10th January, please email me to reserve your spot. Beginners are always welcome to attend any class. The class starts at 10.30am and concludes when you have finished making your projects, so everyone can work at a speed suitable to their skills. The class cost is $20 and covers all materials and morning tea.
I would love to see you here.



No comments: