Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Birthday book class on Saturday the 24th January and Wednesday 4th February


This weeks class is a special days book. For those not sure what this is, its a book where you record all the birthdays, anniversaries, and other special dates in it, so you never forget a special occasion. I have designed this so you always see two months at the one time, so those dates early in the month don't sneak up on you when you turn the page. It is a relatively simple class, just lots of repetition, so its suitable for beginers. This book should be displayed in a place you look at often (mines in the kitchen), so it would be nice if it co-ordinates with your decor....(it would make a great gift too) so if you let me know which two Stampin' Up colours you would like to choose I will do my best to accomodate you. I have used pink and sage, but other colour choices could be bashful blue and chocolate chip, old olive and burgundy, wasabi green and soft sky, rose red and celery, etc, etc. Oh, and it uses the free set Botanical Blooms - such a pretty stamp set - I love it!
If you would like to attend this class on either Saturday the 21st or Wednesday the 4th February email me with your colour choice to reserve your spot. For those that have already booked a spot, please notify me with your colour preference.
Only one week to go before my youngest starts school....soooo exciting!






No comments: