Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

A hidden surprise


Hi ya, how have you been? It's school holidays here, and I am enjoying the break in routine so much. Its just wonderful to be able to sleep in and not have to take the kids to a million things. I love school holidays.
But back to cards....last week I was fortunate enough to attend a downline meeting and make a card with a drop down part made by Belinda Brown. It was so pretty and had lots of butterflies and used these very pretty colours. So I decided to make one and change a few bits to call it my own and this is what eventuated.

I just had to use a designer build a brad. Definitely the best thing since sliced bread!


The best part is this cute little book that opens up when you untie the bow.
Have a wonderful week, which I hope includes a sleep in for you all.

No comments: