Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Christmas mini class


It's September and that means new catalogue time!!!!!! So excited to share these two new publications with you. They are both stunning with loads of inspiration and beautiful new product. If you attend the class this week, I will be happy to give you the new mini (and the new catalogue if you didn't attend the last class).
So onto the cards for this week. New glitter paper and a fab snowflake die, plus new in colour and DSP make up this card. Easy and quick, but lots to entice.

Then we have a classic card using some new framelits and stamp set, and some new ribbon too.

This card you will recognise from the mini if you have it. Some new cardstock and beautiful tulle ribbon. I have to say I was sceptical about this at first, but once I got my hands on it, it was definitely love.


And to finish off a simple cards with lots of layering. And yes the tree is cut out with a new framelit, so easy. I think you will love the new stamp set with matching framelits!
I am offering this class on Saturday the 8th and Wednesday the 12th. Class cost is $20 and includes all materials, morning tea and a new mini catalogue. Please email me to reserve a spot for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always, Michelle - I wish I could come! Thanks for sharing and best wishes!

Hugs,
Jackie