Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Catalogue CASES class

There are so many beautiful samples in the catalogue, and I always, always plan to make them, but, somehow just never get around to it. Sound familiar? So this time I did it. I made four of my favourites for this class. The first is a simple card for a man. I love that tie, and I love the colours SU used.

This has always been my all time favourite. I love the many layers and textures they have achieved with varying materials.

I have changed the colours on this card, but kept the design basically the same. Just wanted to pretty it up a bit.

And lastly, a classic card I have always admired.
If you would like to attend this class on Saturday at 10am please let me know asap so I can prepare a kit. I am also happy to have a class this Wednesday the 16th should there be enough interest.

No comments: