Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Labels Collection Dies


If I could only pick one favourite thing from the new mini it would have to be the Framelits Labels Collection Dies. They are without any doubt fantastic to use. I love the fact that I can stamp an image and then cut it out perfectly with the die afterwards. If only everything in life was so easy!
This is a card I made for a recent swap I participated in and also used as a card in my recent class. I was very pleased that all of the eight ladies that made this, had a card that looked wonderful at the end. Everyones watercolouring was perfect. All different, but all lovely. It is easy, with such a great stamp. Its from the Apothecary Art set, one I know is going to get huge workout from me.
To all those with kids, have a fantastic school holiday. Enjoy the sleepins and I hope the two weeks leaves you with lots of time for crafting.

1 comment:

Nerida said...

Michelle, Love the colours you have used,the scallopped edgelit and your watercolouring.