Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SAB class - Sat 19th and Wed 23rd Feb


It's Sale-a-bration (SAB) time, and that means free stamps. So for this class I thought I would give you a few ideas on how you could use them.

The first card pictured above uses the beautiful 'Bliss' set. I must confess this is my favourite. I love using this set. It combines some velum and the lovely lace in the mini.


Owls are absolutely huge at them moment, so the 'Punch Bunch' set is a must have for many. This card is simple and uses an easy masking technique for the clouds.


I must confess 'Sweet Summer' did not grab me at first. But after using it I have completely changed my mind. Its lovely to watercolour, and the combinations are quite endless with just what you can stamp with it.


For this very bright easy card I have combined ' Sweet Summer' with 'So happy for you'. I do think it would look better without the addition of the butterfly, but have not had to time to remake.


And to finish a tag using a combination of 'Bliss' and ' Punch Bunch'.

Dates and Time: Saturday 19th at 10.30am and Wednesday 23rd at 10am
Cost: $25 all inclusive. Tools, materials and morning tea
RSVP: As soon as you can. I need numbers to prepare kits, as much notice as you can give me is appreciated.

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Gorgeous - love them all! Thanks for sharing your ideas :)