Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Classes for Saturday 5th and Wednesday 16th June


My next class is a bit of a mix of projects, all inspired by the wonderful work I witnessed at convention recently.
The first card has a handmade pansy on it. Now I have seen these around a lot and have always thought I must get around to making them, but after seeing a beautiful card at convention, I finally made myself get to it. They are fun to make and don't take long, which is a total bonus.


I thought we could even do the inside of this card, and decorate the envelope, to make it extra special.



This cute little shopping bag was one of the projects demonstrated on stage, and I could not wait to get home and make one. Again, it is so easy, you'll love making it. We will also be decorating some little love note card and envelopes to go inside the bag.


The front of the bag we will decorate with these suede like flowers. I have completely fallen in love with these, so you will probably see lots of them in the future.

Next up we have a notebook decorated in a vintage like style. This was inspired by a few projects - several elements from a gorgeous scrapbook page we were shown and some parts from a swap I received from Barbara Bicknell.

We are going to use my chipboard letters for these, so it could make a great personalised gift for someone.

This card was totally inspired from a lovely swap I received from Kim Smiley. It uses the colour spritzer tool and some masking to make a nice easy card.

And last but not least, this ultra simple but dramatic card was one I cased from another demo, which was up on a swap board. I was not lucky enough to receive one so have no idea who made this, but just loved it. It would make a great card for an anniversary, wedding, engagement or valentine. I think all it needs now is a retired Chit Chat greeting!!!
So if you are brave enough to go out in this terrible weather and would like to attend either of the classes on Saturday 5th or Wednesday 16th please email me to reserve your spot.
Times: Saturday 10.30am, Wednesday 10am
Cost: $25
No need to bring anything along for this class.
Thanks for dropping by.
P.S. Don't forget the punch special ends Monday 8th June, so you don't have long to grab up this bargain.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

As always, stunning Michelle.
Rach:)