Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Xmas card class on Wed 4th and Sat 7th


I've just finished preparing for next weeks class, where I have created five very different Christmas cards so you can choose which four you would like to make. (Sorry to those that hate making decisions.) I have used alot of different tools and materials in this one, so it will be a great overview for you. The first card uses masks and heat and stick powder. I did this one so those of you who are unsure of how to add the glitter to your fundraiser cards will have no problem.


The second uses some chalks and an interesting way of adding ribbon to your projects.



This card uses some sponging to add colour to a stamp. Very easy!




This card uses some shadow stamping, but is still really quick and easy to make.



And lastly a quick card using some punches, eyelets and a crop-a-dile.

The cost of this class is $20 and includes all materials and tools, but I ask that you email me to reserve your spot. The class is offered on Wednesday the 4th at 10am and Saturday the 7th at 10.30am. All welcome.









No comments: