Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Flower pot card class on Sat 25th and Wed 29th July


These flower pot cards have been all over the internet, and I thought they were so cute I would include them in this weeks class. The card pictured above uses the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set and the easiest watercolouring you will ever do.


The second card uses Petal Pizazz and some stamp kissing to give texture to the flowers. It also includes some brand new product available Aug 1st in the new mini. Both the flower pots fit into a standard size envelope so they can be posted.


I thought I had better include a pic of inside the flower pot so you understand where you would write your greeting.

This class is on Saturday the 25th at 10.30am and Wednesday the 29th July at 10am. Class cost is $20 and includes all materials and tools. All welcome but you must email me to reserve your spot.






1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love your flower pot card, gorgeous. Rach:)