Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Easter Card





When I saw this bunny box on Amy Celona's blog, I just had to try it as a card. It was so easy and fun to make, and I got to use my new pink piroutte cardstock and ink. Maybe I'll send out Easter cards this year for the first time ever!

I am waiting, not so patiently at the moment for my new Stampin' Up goodies to arrive. But when they do, watch out, I'll have heaps of things to show you. The new papers will be fantastic to use, and the new stamps I have ordered, won't be clean for long ..... I have come to realise just what a high maintenance stamper I am. You see as a demonstrator we were able to pre order some stamps sets, the new in colour inks and cardstock, but not the ribbons, buttons and papers. I think it makes it so easy to be able to pull out all the matching items and create. You don't have to worry about colour matching and working out which papers go with which. It is just so easy when all the work is done for you. Before SU I used to stress like mad about finding the exact colour match in a ribbon to a paper, or finding the correct matching cardstock. It meant I had to have heaps (and I mean heaps) of stuff here. I would buy 10 sheets of varying shades of blue, just so I could be sure of getting the correct match to a paper, and then...they would still not be right!! And don't get me started on the ribbons, they are still overflowing in the cupboard.

Anyway, enough rambling..

If you would like a new Stampin' up catalogue I am happy to send you one for $15 (includes postage) or you can pick one up from me for $10... Or you can attend a class and receive a copy for FREE. Then you can see for yourself, just what I am going on about.

No comments: