Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

I've been tagged

I been tagged! Kari Hughes (check out her beautiful blog here!) has tagged me and so I must complete the challenge and then tag 7 others to keep the blog tag game alive! Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ummmm about me....
1. I love knitting. My grandmother taught me when I was 4 years old and have loved it ever since.
2. I love girlie movies, much to my husbands disgust.
3. I have a terrible sweet tooth, I love anything and everything that has sugar in it.
4. I'm a night owl. I love to work late into the night, but get up later than I should every morning, so its always a mad dash to get the kids to school on time.
5. I love my work at the moment. Making and teaching craft is a long time dream for me. I also love to attend classes, and try to do so as often as possible.
6. I have lost 3 grandparents in the last six months, so its been a very rough time for the family.
7. Having kids has taught me so much about myself, has made me value life, family and friends and given me more joy than I knew possible.

As i'm pretty new to this blog world I will have to think about who to tag and get back to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing Michelle! I am the same about working into the wee hours - then I press the 'snooze' button on the alarm 3 or 4 times before dragging myself out of bed!! Hubby now sets the alarm 1/2 hour earlier than I ask for it to be set just to keep me on time!! LOL