Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Welcome to my blogspot. Here I will showcase up and coming classes with samples you can view before deciding if you would like to attend my classes.



Classes are at my home on the first and third wednesdays of the month, commencing at 10am, and first and third Friday evenings at 7.30pm. They are at a cost of $20 per person and will include all materials and equipment, however if you have a trimmer it would be appreciated if you could bring that along, as I have found people are always more comfortable using their own. I'm hoping as well as learning lots of new techniques it will also serve as a way to meet other like minded people and have some fun. I look forward to meeting you all.



P.S. If you know of any one who might be interested in my classes please let them know of this blogspot. Ta

No comments: